These apartment were bought for vacation rent. The client expressed the following wishes:
- Full remote control of lighting, climate, and blinds
- Simple control, understandable for any guest
- Effective energy savings: air conditioner shutdown when windows are open, heating control, remote turning off of the heat pump and boiler during extended guest absence
- Keyless access with remote management
- Automatic water shut-off in case of a leak
- Remote language interface switching capability
Installation includes KNX equipment, wireless window opening sensors, Zennio Z40 thermostats in bedrooms and bathrooms, Zennio Z70 central display in the living room, and energy consumption sensors.
For access control, the Nuki PRO electric lock, keyboard, and door opening sensor were used. Integrated AJAX leak sensors and an electric valve for water supply shutdown provide an additional level of security.
The owner, located abroad, has full control over the apartment, avoiding unnecessary electricity expenses, and is worry-free about leaks. Remote password changes have reduced maintenance costs. Managing the apartment remotely is simple and stress-free for the owner.